ABOUT THE SEMINAR
CEERA, NLSIU and University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru, in collaboration with the ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar invites paper presentation on the following themes –
- Use of Technology in Water Conservation and Usage
- Multi-jurisdictional comparative analysis of water conservation policy
- Accountability and Transparency of the Government in Agricultural Water Regulation
- The Regulatory Role of the Central Government: A bane for sustainable agricultural water practices.
- Agricultural Water in India Compromised by Economic Growth
- Public Private Partnership in Water Management and Utilization
- Efficient Management and Administration of Water Resources: Possible Avenues
- Striking balance between Right to Livelihood and Conservation of Water
- Exploitation of Government Agricultural Programs
- Re-Thinking Decentralization in Water Use and Management
- Sustainable Development Goals and Agriculture Sector
- Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Water and Food Security
- Water Policy for the Agricultural Sector with special emphasis on Climate Change perspectives.
Who may Attend?
- Agricultural Scientists, Academicians, Ph.D. Scholars and Students from Law Universities, Agricultural Universities and University of Environmental Sciences and Management.
- Farmers’ Association, Agricultural Associations and Water Users Associations.
- Officers of the Ministry of Jal Shakti, Agriculture, Environment, Forests and Climate Change and officers of Pollution Control Boards.
- Industry Professionals, Officers from the Irrigation Department, Water Management Experts, Environmental Engineers, EHS Managers, Lawyers and Consultants.
- Maximum of Two Authors
- Each Author to register individually
- Register by sending abstracts of 500-750 words along with the name and designation of authors.
- Last Date to register and abstract submission – 20th March, 2021
- Date of Seminar – 26th March, 2021
Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) inclusive of GST.
Zoom Video Conferencing
Ms. Geethanjali KV – email@example.com